Slimming World's 7-day menu will show you how vitally important Free Foods are to your weight loss.
They provide you with hundreds of delicious, satisfying meals and snacks to ensure you'll lose weight beautifully without ever having to go hungry. And together with Healthy Extras – portions of food including wholemeal bread, cereals and milk for extra fibre and calcium – they ensure you have a healthy, balanced diet you can enjoy for life.
We've put together a deliciously diverse 7-day menu that's just bursting with basic Free Food (shown in bold) and includes your Healthy Extra choices (shown in italics) each day – super for your weight loss and simple to follow.
Get started with these quick guidelines - happy eating!
…a menu each day - they include filling favourites and packed lunch ideas the whole family will enjoy!
…those foods in bold - no weighing, no measuring, no counting, no kidding!
For maximum health, satisfaction and variety, enjoy even more every day!
Tuck into 5-15 Syns every day. Some meals have built-in suggestions, but feel free to substitute your favourites - whether that's a tipple, something sweet or a ‘saucy’ addition to your dinner! (Slimming World members have free access to our searchable food database, Syns Online as part of our FREE LifelineOnline members website).
- Trim all visible fat off meat and remove all skin from poultry.
- Cook your food in any way as long as no fat or oil is added.
- Vegetables can be fresh, canned or frozen.
- Black tea/coffee and low-cal drinks, fat-free vinaigrette/French salad dressings and all herbs and spices can be used freely.
- Eat at least five portions of fruit and veg each day - it shouldn't be hard, fresh and frozen fruit is Free!
- Healthy Extra choices have been built into the menus. Where you see a weight, portion size or measurement you will be eating a Healthy Extra.
* for a vegetarian alternative to Müllerlight Yogurt, use fat-free natural yogurt sweetened to taste with artificial sweetener.
which of the following menus would you like to try?
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.