This Free chicken stir-fry will save you stacks of Syns on a takeaway!
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 200g asparagus tips, sliced diagonally
- Mix the garlic, ginger, 4 tablespoons oyster sauce and the soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken, stir to coat well and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked and browned. Lift out the chicken and keep warm.
- Wipe the wok with kitchen paper and re-spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the onion, carrot, red pepper and broccoli and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the sweetcorn, asparagus, chicken, remaining oyster sauce and 200ml water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. The vegetables should be slightly softened but still crisp.
- Serve hot with your favourite cooked dried noodles or rice.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP meal, serve this sizzling stir-fry with extra Speed Foods vegetables instead of noodles or rice.