This Free chicken stir-fry will save you stacks of Syns on a takeaway!
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 200g asparagus tips, sliced diagonally
- Mix the garlic, ginger, 4 tablespoons oyster sauce and the soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken, stir to coat well and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked and browned. Lift out the chicken and keep warm.
- Wipe the wok with kitchen paper and re-spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the onion, carrot, red pepper and broccoli and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the sweetcorn, asparagus, chicken, remaining oyster sauce and 200ml water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. The vegetables should be slightly softened but still crisp.
- Serve hot with your favourite cooked dried noodles or rice.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP meal, serve this sizzling stir-fry with extra Speed Foods vegetables instead of noodles or rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.