Video: Classic big breakfast
Here’s a classic breakfast that's perfect any time of day - Slimming World style!
- 2 frozen Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages from Iceland
- 2 rashers lean back bacon, visible fat removed
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- ½ can baked beans
- 1 or 2 large eggs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack and grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until everything is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the mushrooms, onions, tomato and potatoes. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until piping hot.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: Fancy a change? Add canned tomatoes, scrambled egg, low-fat frozen Quorn sausages or two slices of wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf (Healthy Extra 'b' choice).
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.