This easy cheesy tuna bake is ready in under 25 minutes, filling and guaranteed to be a huge hit with the whole family!
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub quark
- 175g fat free natural fromage frais
- 75g reduced fat Cheddar, grated
- 400g canned tuna chunks in brine/spring water, drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and place back in the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese and some seasoning.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray.
- Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
Tip: To make this dish for Free leave out the cheese, it tastes just as good!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 25th February and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Free & Easy cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member