The addition of juicy plum tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms turn this dish into posh 'egg and chips'.
- 800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
- Place the chips in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with Frylight and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make four wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member