Adding juicy plum tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms turn this dish into posh 'egg and chips'.
- 800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Boil the chips for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make 4 wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve straight away.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.