Fresh figs, custard, crisp filo pastry and a little drizzle of honey make this dessert so very moreish.
- 1 large sheet filo pastry, approx 45cm x 25cm
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 tbsp low fat custard
- 4 ripe figs
- 4 tsp clear honey
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC Fan/Gas 6. Cut the filo sheet in half and cut each half into four squares so that you have eight 12cm/4½in squares. Spray each square with a little low calorie cooking spray and use a pastry brush to spread it evenly over the squares.
- Spray the insides of four non-stick individual tartlet tins with low calorie cooking spray and use the pastry brush to spread the spray evenly.
- Line each tin with two filo squares stacked at a 90º angle. Bake the filo cups for 8-10 minutes, until crispy and golden. Allow to cool, then remove from the tins.
- To serve, place one tablespoon of the custard in each filo cup. Cut each fig into quarters, place on top of the custard and drizzle with one teaspoon of honey. Lightly dust with the icing sugar and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member