A comforting bowl of porridge topped with berries - what better dish to wake up to?
- 40g porridge oats, gluten free
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- A handful of frozen berries, defrosted
- Make up the porridge as per the packet instructions, using the skimmed milk.
- Once it’s been warmed up, top it with the yogurt, berries and 1 level tsp runny honey (optional, 1 Syn).
Tip: This recipe is Free if you count the skimmed milk as part of your day’s Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member