Open sandwiches with prawn, tomato and lime mayonnaise
This is a prawn sandwich like no other, with zesty mayo and peppery watercress complementing the fish perfectly.
- 300g pack frozen cooked and peeled prawns, defrosted and drained
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- 3 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholemeal bread (from small 400g loaf)
- 75g pack watercress
- In a bowl, mix the prawns with the lime juice, tomatoes, fromage frais and mayonnaise and season to taste.
- Place 2 slices of bread on each plate and top with a small handful of watercress. Divide the prawn topping between the bread and serve immediately.
Tip: This filling travels well stored in a plastic container, ready to assemble when needed.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.