Open sandwiches with prawn, tomato and lime mayonnaise
This is a prawn sandwich like no other, with zesty mayo and peppery watercress complementing the fish perfectly.
- 300g pack frozen cooked and peeled prawns, defrosted and drained
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- 3 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholemeal bread (from small 400g loaf)
- 75g pack watercress
- In a bowl, mix the prawns with the lime juice, tomatoes, fromage frais and mayonnaise and season to taste.
- Place 2 slices of bread on each plate and top with a small handful of watercress. Divide the prawn topping between the bread and serve immediately.
Tip: This filling travels well stored in a plastic container, ready to assemble when needed.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.