These fruity puds are sure to hit the sweet spot!
- 300g quark
- 300g fat free natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp sweetener
For the syrup:
- 200g strawberries, halved, plus extra to decorate
- 200g raspberries, halved, plus extra to decorate
- 1 tbsp crème de cassis
- 1 tsp sweetener
- First make the syrup. Put the strawberries, raspberries and crème de cassis into a heatproof bowl. Cover with cling film and place over a pan of gently simmering water for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the cream cups. Put the quark, yogurt and vanilla extract into a bowl and stir well until smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until just stiff. Add the sweetener a little at a time while continuing to whisk. Fold the egg whites into the quark, spoon into dessert glasses and chill.
- Tip the berries and all their juices into a sieve over a bowl and leave to strain for 10 minutes (don’t push the berries through, as you only want the juices). Pour the juice into a pan, discarding the berries. Add the sweetener and dissolve over a medium heat, then simmer for 3-4 minutes to reduce slightly. Cool and chill.
- Drizzle the syrup into the cream cups and decorate with extra berries to serve.
Tip: Pregnant women, the elderly and babies are advised not to eat raw or partially cooked eggs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.